It's so devious, isn't it? Everything's going well and so it creeps in and you start thinking, "they have to be wrong." Jesse had his assessments yesterday by the senior therapist (ST) and her supervisor yesterday. It went so well! He was so compliant with the testing (which mostly just resembled structured play) and was so interactive. ST and her supervisor were really pleased with how things went and how easy it was to work with him. He seemed so normal. I mean, really normal! There were things that he couldn't do, of course, like identify colours, and he did have trouble with one of the matching games, but so would neurotypical 2 year olds, I would think. So all day yesterday I kept thinking that they must have made a mistake when they decided Jesse has autism.
Then last night he started spinning. And he's been doing it today as well.
I guess it's a good think his ISSP is next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment